Kent Attic Insulation Services

When you hire Guardian Roofing you get a roof partner.

Owens Corning Platinum Awards Product Excellence
Best Pick Certification Badge
Nextdoor Neighborhood Favorite

Best Attic Insulation Solutions for Homes in Kent

Kent Homes Attic Insulation by Guardian Home

When it comes to your home, don’t neglect the importance of caring for your attic. Mold growth, pest infestations, and energy inefficiency can all originate from this often-overlooked space. Serious issues like wood rot, condensation buildup, and deficient insulation also often start here.

As the premier Roof Replacement and Repair Contractor in Kent, we understand the vital role that a well-maintained attic plays in the safety and longevity of your home. That’s why we’ve developed specialized attic services to help you proactively shelter your home from potential hazards.

Guardian Home Attic Services 

Kent Attic Clean-Out

Our certified technicians will regularly inspect your attic and provide a thorough clean-out to improve air quality, prevent pest infestations, and increase energy efficiency. We’ll create a tailored plan to eradicate mold, pests, and other pollutants to ensure your attic remains clean and healthy.

Insulation Replacement

If your home is struggling with regulating temperature, old or insufficient insulation could be the culprit. Guardian Home can remove your old insulation and replace it with new, high-quality products to keep your home at a comfortable temperature all year round.

Expert Attic Insulation Installation Kent

Don’t try to tackle attic insulation installation alone. The risks of personal injury, foam layer issues, mold growth, and attic damage outweigh any cost savings. Trust Guardian Home to provide expert installation services for your Kent attic insulation. We offer four types of insulation: spray foam, fiberglass, cellulose, and cotton.

Spray Foam Insulation Kent

Our spray foam insulation is made by combining isocyanates and polyol resins to create a chemical reaction that expands and hardens to fill in all gaps and crevices in your attic or crawl space. This high-quality insulation material provides excellent sealing for your attic and crawl space, making it one of the most efficient insulation types available.

Fiberglass Insulation

Fiberglass insulation is composed of natural sand and recycled glass. To install, batts of fiberglass are rolled or placed on necessary surfaces like floors, walls, and ceilings. We also offer blown fiberglass insulation, which is increasingly in demand due to its energy efficiency and effectiveness in sealing attics and crawl spaces.

Cellulose Insulation

Our cellulose insulation is typically made from recycled newspaper. It boasts a high recycled content of 82-85%. In manufacturing, it’s converted into fibers and then combined with a flame and insect deterrent (usually ammonium sulfate or mineral borate) for added safety. Cellulose insulation can be installed as blown-in pellets or batts, making it a versatile and eco-friendly option.

Cotton Insulation

Our cotton insulation is a popular eco-conscious choice, for a good reason. About 85% of the insulation is made of natural cotton fibers from industrial waste and recycled blue jeans. The other 15% of this material comprises plastic fibers treated with boric acid for flame resistance. This non-toxic insulation is easy to install and requires no skin or respiratory protection. While fiberglass insulation can cause burning or skin irritation, cotton insulation has seen none of these effects.

Benefits of Clean Insulation

Guardian encourages all homeowners prioritize clean attic insulation and enjoy lower energy bills. New insulation regulates your home’s temperature and doesn’t require HVAC systems to overwork or run as frequently.

Clean insulation helps to prevent attic moisture buildup, which can cause mold and mildew growth. Mold and mildew can lead to structural damage and decay, and poor air quality. 

Contact Guardian Kent insulation contractors to enjoy peace of mind knowing that your home is safe, healthy, and energy-efficient. Trust us to provide expert attic insulation services and installation that will keep your home in top condition for years to come. Call 877-926-9966 today or request an appointment online.

Call Guardian Home Services at 877-926-9966 for your attic insulation inspection »