Low Slope & Flat Roof Repair, Installation and Replacement, Seattle WA
Flat Roofing Remains as one of Seattle’s most Popular Residential Roofing Styles
Guardian Roofing, Gutters & Insulation offers repairs, maintenance and replacement on most low slope and flat roof systems including:
- PVC: PVC Roofing (Polyvinyl Chloride) is a durable single ply flat roofing material designed to be flexible, strong and UV reflective.
- TPO: TPO (Thermoplastic polyolefins) membranes are made from ethylene propylene rubber (a synthetic elastomer) and polypropylene (a thermoplastic polymer) which is then polymerized (bonded together using chemicals).
- Torchdown: Torchdown is an asphalt based rolled roofing application. Torchdown has a shorter life cycle than PVC or TPO and cannot be installed with areas of ponding water. It is still a viable product in certain situations.
- Built-Up Roofing: Most commonly referred to as Hot Asphalt Roofing consist of fiberglass ply sheet(s) embedded in hot asphalt. Although this application is no longer common for residential application, many of these roof systems can be repaired before they are replaced.
- Poly Iso Insulation: Many flat roofs have insulation that has failed or is inadequate. Poly Iso insulation can reduce utility costs, create proper water flow and protect your home from damaging condensation.
- Metal: Metal for flat & low slope roofing is a highly durable and long-lasting material that can withstand many years of weather and temperature changes.
We primarily install TPO and PVC for our low slope and flat roof systems. Guardian is one of the only Residential Roofing contractors in our area that is also certified to install a Commercial grade low slope roof system on a commercial building as well as a residential home. We are a GAF authorized dealer which allows us to offer lifetime and extended warranties for labor and materials. Our roofing technicians are highly trained in all low slope and flat roof applications.
Duro-Last Custom Fabricated PVC Roofing
Guardian Roofing, Gutters & Insulation is proud to partner with Duro-Last® to provide our greater Seattle area customers with the best choice when it comes to Flat Roof Installation and Replacement.
GAF Master Elite Contractor
Guardian is unique as a certified GAF Master Elite and Master Contractor for commercial and low-slow / flat roof applications. As a result we’re able to offer warranties not available to other flat roofing contractors.
Flat Roof Coatings
One question we often receive is what the best coatings for your flat roof are. Rest assured that Guardian has partnered with GAF as a certified master elite contractor and can provide you with many options for the best low slope & flat roof coatings available »
Call The Experts
A well-made low slope roof is designed to last for the long haul, but Guardian knows every roof requires regular inspection. When your flat or low-slope roof needs inspections, maintenance or replacement, Guardian is the one to call.
Guardian Roofing is committed to living up to these criteria and much more. If you are looking for a roof repair, replacement, or maintenance contractor please call us today.