The Guardian Roofing Halo Project
Check back on Thanksgiving Day 2018 to nominate those in need of a roof!
- Nominees must be at least 21 years of age.
- Nominees must own the home being nominated (proof of ownership required).
- Nominees must reside in the home being nominated.
- The free roof recipient must be current on his/her mortgage payments.
- The free roof recipient must agree to sign Guardian Halo Project media release. No purchase is required to enter the contest.
- Contest sponsored by and ran by Guardian Home Services.
- The only way to enter is online on the Guardian Home website and it starts on Thanksgiving Day 2018 and ends on December 31st at midnight.
- The prize will include all supplies and installation of a new roof no more than 3000 square feet.
- One winner will be chosen out of all nominations received between Thanksgiving Day 2018 through December 31st 2018 at Midnight. The winner will be announced on January 4th 2019.
- Contest only valid for residents in the King and Pierce County.
- The winner will be notified by phone on January 4th.
- One winner will be chosen by the leadership team from all nominations received from Thanksgiving Day 2018 through Dec 31st 2018.
- Winner does not need to be present they will be called and will have 48 hours to reply.
- Winner will allow Guardian Roofing to use photos of winner and installation process for media releases and advertising.
- The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
- The winner is not eligible to receive a cash payment instead of services and material.