Low Slope & Flat Roof
While many people associate Low Slope or Flat Roofs with commercial structures, several popular residential home styles here in the Pacific Northwest incorporate low slope or flat roofing.
Guardian Roofing offers repairs, maintenance and replacement on most low slope and flat roof systems including:
- PVC – PVC Roofing (Polyvinyl Chloride) is a durable single ply flat roofing material designed to be flexible, strong and UV reflective.
- TPO – TPO (Thermoplastic polyolefins) membranes are made from ethylene propylene rubber (a synthetic elastomer) and polypropylene (a thermoplastic polymer) which is then polymerized (bonded together using chemicals).
- Torchdown – Torchdown is an asphalt based rolled roofing application. Torchdown has a shorter life cycle than PVC or TPO and cannot be installed with areas of ponding water. It is still a viable product in certain situations.
- Built-Up Roofing – Most commonly referred to as Hot Asphalt Roofing consist of fiberglass ply sheet(s) embedded in hot asphalt. Although this application is no longer common for residential application, many of these roof systems can be repaired before they are replaced.
- Poly Iso Insulation. Many flat roofs have insulation that has failed or is inadequate. Poly Iso insulation can;
- Reduce utility costs
- Create proper water flow
- Protect the home from damaging condensation.
We primarily install TPO and PVC for our low slope and flat roof systems. Guardian is one of the only Residential Roofing contractors in our area that is also certified to install a Commercial grade low slope roof system on a commercial building as well as a residential home. We are a GAF authorized dealer which allows us to offer lifetime and extended warranties for labor and materials. Our roofing technicians are highly trained in all low slope and flat roof applications.
Call The Experts
A well-made low slope roof is designed to last for the long haul, but Guardian knows every roof requires regular inspection. When your flat or low-slope roof needs inspections, maintenance or replacement, Guardian is the one to call.
Guardian Roofing is committed to living up to these criteria and much more. If you are looking for a roof repair, replacement, or maintenance contractor please call us today at 877-926-9966 or complete our online service request form.