The Best Metal Roof Installation Contractor Serving the Greater Seattle, Tacoma and Bellevue Areas
If you’re ready to replace your existing roof, a metal roof installed by Guardian offers a long-lived and highly durable alternative to traditional asphalt roofing. A metal roof can withstand everything the Pacific Northwest has in store including lengthy downpours, strong winds, ice and snow as well as wildfires. At Guardian we’ve partnered with USA based manufacturers, whose metal roofing products come with a Lifetime Warranty found nowhere else.
The Cost Of Metal Roofing
One of the most frequently asked questions about metal roofing is the cost and the answer unfortunately is: It depends. Yes, metal roofing is much more expensive to install than traditional asphalt shingles, but given the near double lifespan combined with a lifetime warranty, the benefits can outweigh the cost multiple times over. A metal roof will out-last an asphalt shingle roof by at least twice as long. Additionally, metal roofing installation requires a certain level of expertise – something that makes Guardian stand apart from our competition.
Our metal roofing specialists are happy to review your specific application need, and provide a no-obligation quote that may include different price point options based on different material and designs. At Guardian we not only strive for transparency, but also to make our customers happy and give them the best opportunities available to have a new roof. This is why we offer great financing that can give you peace of mind.
To avoid common metal roofing issues, such as “Oil Canning” later on, we always follow a set of procedures ensuring you have a long-lasting metal roof:
- Allow for proper thermal expansion and contraction of the metal panels.
- We always follow all manufacturer storage, installation and handling procedures
- During the installation we will re-measure parts of the roof to ensure all panels have a precise fit.
- We ensure all fasteners are driven in straight and at the right depth
- By wearing gloves, proper footwear and clothing, we can avoid scratching or denting the material during installation
Metal roofing installation should be performed by experienced professionals that understand many of the factors involved when adding this type of roofing to your home. At Guardian, before any installation we will:
- Perform a 17-point Digital Analysis of your Roof & Ventilation
- Remove all old roofing and will repair any damage found
- Check for electrical wires, defects and low-hanging tree branches
- Always work with safety harnesses, proper footwear as well as secured tools and ladders
- Ensure all of our metal roofing is installed with closure strips and drip edging
- Check to make sure that all roofing materials adhere to environmental safety standards
- Address any allergy concerns regarding the various materials used in roofing. We will do everything we can to find the best fit
Lifetime Warranty – The Best in the Pacific Northwest
Through our exclusive partnerships with US based metal roofing manufacturers, we’re able to offer the best metal roofing warranty in the business. The warranty will cover manufacturer defects and issues such as cracking, peeling, flaking, chipping and splitting. Additionally, a up to 120 mph wind warranty for the roof system and manufactured components is included. The warranty is in effect for as long as you own your home and if you choose to sell your home, the warranty will remain with the house.
We install metal roofing for homeowners in Seattle, Tacoma, Auburn, Bellevue, Puyallup, Everett, Bremerton and more