Dear Valued Customers,
During this time of uncertainty, we want to you know we are open and available to help you with your roofing needs. Mother Nature never takes a day off and neither does your roof!
Your home is important and keeping the roof over your head in good working condition gives you one less thing to worry about. Per Governor Jay Inslee’s most recent list of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers, Roofing (among other Construction Services) is considered an essential service (page 11)
and as such will remain in operation throughout the duration of the Stay Home, Stay Safe request. We will take every necessary precaution to keep you and your family, as well as our employees and our families, safe.
We are currently implementing processes to offer our customers virtual inspections and all Guardian Employees are taking extensive measures to maintain best safety practices.
In addition to Safety Measures here is how we are working to ensure your Peace of Mind:
- The majority of roofing work is done outside and is non-invasive to you and your family
- We hire responsibly – our technicians are background checked and drug screened for your safety.
- Our workmanship is backed by the largest manufacturer’s, which allows us to offer exclusive warranties.
- We offer special financing options (o.a.c.) so you can hold onto more of your hard earned income while still caring for your home.
- Should you request it, our team will be able to mitigate face to face meetings by utilizing technological mediums like Skype, FaceTime, and other digital imagery platforms.
How You Can Stay Safe
We encourage you to stay up to date on the status of the Virus. For information on how the virus spreads or what to do if you have symptoms, you can call the DOH (Department of Health) at 1-800-525-0127 or check out the following websites:
- Department of Health COVID-19 Infomation
- King County Covid-19 Updates
- Thurston County Covid-19 Updates
- Kitsap County Covid-19 Updates
- Snohomish County Covid-19 Updates
Our top priority is your health and safety and we will continue to be here to assist you. We also ask that if you have been exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19, and you have recently had a Guardian Service, please call us so we can help ensure the health and safety of our team members and other customers.
Matt, Lori and the Guardian Team